- Year: 2015
- Country: Australia
- Condition: Excellent
- Scale: 640mm (25")
- Nut width: 45mm (1 25/32 inches)
- Soundboard: King Billy Pine from Tasmania
- Soundboard Design: Custom soundholes, Lattice Bracing, Pre-tensioned divergent pieces
- Neck Design: Floating, Removable
This model features the signature Richard Morgan lattice braced, pretensioned, divergent timber top, solid body plates, ebony binding, carbon fiber neck, ebony fingerboard, king billy bridge, gold tuning heads, bone nut, pick-up and quick-release tailpiece.
The sound response can be described as:
- Deep bass and strong middle, great for solos
- Impressive sustain and attack.
- Metallic sound color that reminds Eastern music instruments
Luthier's lifetime warranty.