- Year: 2017
- Country: Australia
- Condition: New
- Scale: 360mm (14 3/16 inches)
- Nut width: 34mm (1 11/32 inches)
- Soundboard: Adirondack Spruce
This is a beautiful instrument with exceptional finish and sound but also multiple unique innovations. It features the signature soundboard by Richard Morgan, but also:
- adjustable action to let you easily experiment with strings height,
- soundboard mute for late night practice or for live performances or recordings to avoid amplification issues and finally
- fixed bridge that eliminates intonation issues.
The Spruce soundboard gives it a clear but surprisingly sweet tone and a white-ish colour that makes it beautiful. It is a great choice for multiple genres including classical & baroque music, due to it’s beautiful sweet tone and the amazingly deep bass that makes ideal for solos.
This mandolin is in new condition.