- Year: 2017
- Country: Australia
- Condition: New
- Scale: 360mm (14 3/16 inches)
- Nut width: 34mm (1 11/32 inches)
- Soundboard: Adirondack Spruce
- Soundboard Design: Adjustable mute, Custom soundholes, Pre-tensioned divergent pieces, Radial Bracing
- Neck Design: Adjustable action, Floating, Removable
This is a beautiful instrument with exceptional finish and sound but also multiple unique innovations. It features the two signature designs from Richard Morgan: the “radiant” soundboard producing extraordinary loud sound and the floating/removable neck design with adjustable action to let you easily experiment with strings height. But on top of that, it features two new design innovations: a soundboard mute for late night practice or for live performances or recordings to avoid amplification issues and finally a fixed bridge that eliminates intonation issues and need for bridge setup!
The Spruce soundboard gives it a clear but surprisingly sweet tone and a white-ish colour that makes it really beautiful. It is a great choice for multiple genres including classical & baroque music, due to it’s beautiful sweet tone and the amazingly deep bass that makes ideal for solos.
This mandolin is in new condition.