- Year: 2015
- Country: Australia
- Condition: New
- Scale: 400mm (15,7")
- Nut width: 40mm (1 19/32 inches)
- Soundboard: King Billy Pine from Tasmania
This model features the signature Richard Morgan lattice braced, pretensioned, divergent timber top/back, made of solid King Billy pine/cedar, combination of ebony with carbon fiber neck, ebony fingerboard, king billy bridge, gold tuning heads, bone nut, pick-up and quick-release tailpiece.
The sound response can be described as:
- Clear or bell tone with fewer overtones.
- Balanced response from bass to treble.
- Impressive sustain and attack with more volume than most.
Luthier’s lifetime warranty.