- Year: 2015
- Country: Australia
- Condition: New
- Scale: 380mm (15")
- Nut width: 33mm (1 5/16 inches)
- Soundboard: King Billy Pine from Tasmania
- Soundboard Design: Custom soundholes, Lattice Bracing, Pre-tensioned divergent pieces
- Neck Design: Floating, Removable
This model features the signature Richard Morgan lattice braced, pretensioned, divergent timber top and back, solidwood binding, carbon fiber neck, ebony fingerboard, King Billy Pine bridge, gold tuning heads, bone nut, pick-up and quick-release tailpiece. The sound response can be described as:
- Clear or bell tone with fewer overtones.
- Balanced response from bass to treble.
- Impressive sustain and attack with more volume than most.
Luthier’s lifetime warranty.