Multiple unique innovations are present in this instrument, including:
- adjustable action to let you easily experiment with strings height,
- soundboard mute for late night practice or for live performances or recordings to avoid amplification issues
- fixed bridge that eliminates intonation issues.
All timbers used in the body are chosen for their sound,stability and beauty.
- Sound Board is pretensioned Adirondack Spruce, which has a white-ish colour but is also known to provide exceptionally clear sound.
- Back and sides are Queensland Maple which is a very beautiful timber that helps to add a warm clear tone.
- All the timbers in the neck are very hard and very strong with excellent resonant qualities. The core of the neck has carbon fiber anchored to it. The headstock is laminated Tasmanian Myrtle. The light coloured timber in the neck is another Tasmanian timber called Celery Top Pine. One of the unique properties of this timber is its minimal shrinkage between green and seasoned.
- Ebony is used for the fret board, neck join block, internal compression bar, trim and bridge.
Last but not least is the finish which is another Australian designed product which is a post cure hard shellac. This product is flexible giving a natural sound and it is heat and water resistant. It is definitely worth the 3 weeks wait for this product to cure.